Remote Full Stack Developer
THE REMOTE FULL STACK DEVELOPER AT GLOBAL VOICES
THE REMOTE FULL STACK DEVELOPER MISSION:
We have identified the need to recruit a Remote Full Stack Developer. The Remote Full Stack Developer will be responsible for new development projects, including the building, design and implementation of both internal company tech infrastructure, as well as externally facing client portals. You’ll be working on elements of machine learning, automating our translation process (to a degree!) in order to create value for Global Voices clients.
This is an exiciting opportunity to build and shape a brand new remote software development division within our company. You’ll be the first foot in the door, reporting directly to the overall company CTO.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience of deploying cloud services, particularly AWS.
- Experience of developing REST or GraphQL web services and APIs.
- Knowledge of database development, including MySQL.
- Strong understanding of security practices.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Fluency in another European language is desirable.
- Full clean driving licence or local to the area.
- An interest in business strategy.
- Experience working with React Native.
- Experience of video chat platforms.
- Experience with unstructured JSON data.
- Past experience of PHP (legacy systems).
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Positive, ambitious, and energetic people with a hunger to succeed.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Robust, assertive, and outwardly confident in nature.
- Career focused with progression in mind.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Clear progression path and development plan.
- Private healthcare (length of service dependent).
- Private pension scheme.
- Various company sports teams.
- Yearly company-sanctioned vacations overseas.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
- Flexible working possible for candidates whom require it.
Global Voices is a real commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting new international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands; international government bodies with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
See what our staff have to say in our 2020 employer brand video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLmR8i3DKM
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
- This role is 100% remote, so can be performed from anywhere, however preference will be given to candidates +/-2 hours UK time-zone.
Please note; as a business, Global Voices does not engage the services of recruitment agencies.