Global Account Manager
We have an amazing opportunity for a talented Account Manager or Business Developer to join our rapidly expanding company as a member of our client-facing commercial team.
The Global Account Manager will play a lead role within the business, managing the international growth with some of Global Voices’ key clients. You’ll also be responsible for new business and developing accounts with large blue-chip companies in several geographic areas.
Due to the nature of this role, it will involve some international travel.
Overview of Duties and Mission
- You’ll be responsible for key account growth, building strong relationships with senior decision makers/influencers and developing local (single country accounts) into global accounts.
- Building and managing your own sales pipeline.
- Using your commercial flare and financial acumen to understand your market area and identify possible new clients.
- Identifying key competitor account opportunities and formulate plans to deliver and convert significant wins.
- Understanding and supporting training and sharing of knowledge.
- Negotiating complex sales enquiries and offering bespoke solutions to clients.
- Adopting a proactive approach to developing and maintaining a level of product and wider industry knowledge which can be passed on to the customer base.
- Provide guidance and support to peers, colleagues and clients on contractual issues, and oversee rates and scope negotiations.
- Reviewing budgets and resourcing requirements on a regular basis.
- Fully fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
Nice to have but not essential
- Fluency in another European language is desirable.
- Experience of a similar role in a language services provider or in the professional services industry.
- Local to the area, with a full clean driver’s licence.
- Degree educated (specific subjects not required).
For this role we will consider native/near-native language speakers of the following:
- Business performance related bonus scheme.
- Fully funded private healthcare (length of service dependent).
- Plenty of free on-site parking.
- Break-out room with ping-pong, table football, Netflix and more!
- International company-funded vacations.
Generous – depends on experience and suitability + company bonus scheme
Business Development Director
Who We Are
Global Voices is a B2B language services and communications agency based in Stirling, Central Scotland. We are experiencing a period of rapid growth and exciting change. Located in one of Europe’s most picturesque business centres; we have stunning views of the Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We are proud to work with clients such as Porsche, Standard Life, Police Scotland, the NHS, G4S, and many, many more!
Our Cultural Values
- Dream Big
- Play to Win
- Bring Vision and value