Digital Marketing Manager
THE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER AT GLOBAL VOICES:
Global Voices is a real commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting new international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands; international government bodies with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We also have ample free parking available!
See what our staff have to say in our 2020 employer brand video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLmR8i3DKM
THE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER:
We have identified the need to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to be based at our Head Office in Stirling, Scotland, UK. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for external agency management, PPC/paid search campaigns, as well as SEO campaigns across many European territories, including the UK, Italy, France, Germany and Switzerland.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a B2B, service-based business.
- Degree educated in a marketing / business discipline OR 6+ years in a similar role.
- Experience of budget management.
- Experience of Google analytics.
- Proven track record of growth (preferably in an SME business).
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Fluency in another European language is desirable.
- Full clean driving licence or local to the area.
- Experience of managing pan-EU marketing campaigns.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Positive, ambitious, and energetic people with a hunger to succeed.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Robust, assertive, and outwardly confident in nature.
- Career focused with progression in mind.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Clear progression path and development plan.
- Private healthcare (length of service dependent).
- Private pension scheme.
- Various company sports teams.
- Yearly company-sanctioned vacations overseas.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- Although remote during the period of the pandemic, this role is full time and will be office based at our headquarters in Stirling, Scotland, UK.
- Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
Please note; as a business, Global Voices does not engage the services of recruitment agencies.