THE MARKETING MANAGER
Are you looking for a Marketing Manager role which is dynamic, fast-paced, commercially focused, entrepreneurial, with the ability to seriously influence and impact our commercial operations? Are you interested in business partnering with the remaining senior management team and commercial team, in order to realise ambitious growth targets for one of the most exciting, up and coming businesses in Scotland?
The Global Voices mission is to “connect people; remove barriers; enhance value; and create opportunities”. We are looking for strategic, commercially aware Marketing Managers with the experience of influencing, impacting, and growing a small, entrepreneurial business via it’s digital marketing function.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Working closely with the sales team to onboard new clients.
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our marketing department, including e-mail marketing database, SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Management of external marketing agencies, ensuring KPIs are met, and that Global Voices received an excellent return on investment.
- Launching our business to new heights with the development of an internal marketing team.
- Plan and deliver fantastic digital solutions, including strategic website updates and dynamic, integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Ownership of the strategic direction of our performance challens, including growth plans; e-mail prospecting, lead generation and affiliates.
- Line management of a Digital Content Writer and Digital Graphics Designer.
- Future recruitment of a Marketing Executive and UX Designer.
- Ensuring compliance procedures with GDPR.
- Helping our clients reach previously untapped markets with outstanding growth potential.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3+ years of related digital marketing experience.
- A career focused mindset which always thinks about ‘next’!
- Degree education (any discipline).
- A great deal of confidence, extroversion, and business acumen.
- A clear, concise, and diplomatic communication style.
- A robust and focused attitude, with the ability to demonstrate clarity of thought.
- A keen desire to play a key role within a critical department, crucial for commercial success.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Fluency in another European language is desirable.
- Full clean driving licence or local to the area.
- Prior experience in the language services industry.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment.
- A degree background in business / marketing / entrepreneurship.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Remote working through the duration of the pandemic, and permanent flexible working once government advice allows offices to reopen (3 days per week in office, 2 days per week home working, flexible hours over all days).
- Clear progression path and development plan.
- Private healthcare and mental health plan.
- Fast career growth and development within a rapidly scaling, highly entrepreneurial company.
- Yearly company-sanctioned vacations overseas.
- A colourful, vibrant, multi-cultural, progressive team and working environment.
- Private pension scheme.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
WHO WE ARE:
Global Voices is a modern commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting new international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands and international government bodies, with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We also have ample free parking available!
See what our staff have to say in our ‘Unite The World’ talent acquisition video:
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- Whilst we are working remotely at the moment, this role will (when government advice allows) be based from our headquarters, 3 days per week, in Stirling, Scotland, UK. 2 days per week home working will be permitted, and flexibility of hours permitted across all days.
- Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 – depending on experience and suitability.
All applications to this role must come directly from the prospective candidate. As such, Global Voices does not engage the services of recruitment/employment agencies.
Keywords: Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing / Marketing / Digital Marketing / Digital Marketing Manager / Senior Digital Marketing Manager / head of Digital Marketing / Marketing Director / Digital Marketing Director / Marketing Jobs / Digital Marketing Jobs / Marketing Jobs Scotland / Digital Marketing Jobs Scotland