Credit Controller – French
Global Voices is a real commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands; international government bodies with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We also have ample free parking available!
See what our staff have to say in our 2020 employer brand video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLmR8i3DKM
THE CREDIT CONTROLLER – FRENCH:
The role will be predominately based at our Head Office in Stirling, Scotland, UK, working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Growing, developing and nurturing client relationships with a warm, persuasive approach.
- Making sure our French client-base is paying the amounts they should, when they should.
- Ensuring any additional expenses relating to project work is paid in full.
- Setting up payment plans with French debtors.
- Working towards monthly and annual targets on both an individual and team-basis.
- Processing refunds, issuing credit notes and monitoring all payments.
- Initiation of legal action should it be deemed necessary.
- Analysis and control of risks and customers financial data.
- Production of monthly bad debt provision calculations.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Excellent French language skills (both written and spoken).
- Credit control experience or relevant customer service experience.
- Ability to influence, impact, and persuade at a high level.
- A career focused mindset which always thinks about next!
- A great deal of confidence, extroversion, and business acumen.
- A clear, concise, and diplomatic communication style.
- A robust and focused attitude, with the ability to demonstrate clarity of thought.
- A keen desire to play a key role within a critical department, crucial for commercial success.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Fast, clear career growth and development within a rapidly scaling, highly entrepreneurial company.
- Private healthcare (length of service dependent).
- Private pension scheme.
- Competitive annual leave entitlement.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
- A colourful, vibrant, multi-cultural, progressive team and working environment.
- Dogs at work initiative.
- Various company sports teams.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Fluency in German is desirable.
- Full clean driving licence or local to the area.
- Prior experience in the language services industry.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment.
- A degree background in business / finance.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Positive, ambitious, and energetic people with a hunger to succeed.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Robust, assertive, and outwardly confident in nature.
- Career focused with progression in mind.
Please note; as a business, Global Voices does not engage the services of recruitment agencies.