Translation Project Manager
THE TRANSLATION PROJECT MANAGER
The Global Voices mission is to “connect people; remove barriers; enhance value; and create opportunities”. We continue to thrive in the midst of the global pandemic; as such we are looking for energetic, fast, accurate and efficient Administration Processors to join us on our next exiting phase of growth, as we accelerate our mission to become the number 1 language solutions provider (LSP) in the UK!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Coordinating translation projects through to completion; from Account Manager handover, to complete and accurate, timely client delivery, encompassing elements of quality checking, diary and timeline management, and stakeholder management.
- Contacting and maintaining relationships with freelance Linguists.
- Coordinating many varied translation projects on all kinds of topics, by many varied types of company.
- Organising rates and margins with freelance Linguists.
- Quality-checking of documents.
- Raising quality issues with Linguists and senior staff.
- Arranging delivery dates with Linguists.
- Updating CRM systems with delivery data, client and Linguist information.
- Spot-checking internal and external Linguist works before they are delivered externally.
- Providing world class customer service to world class clients across the globe.
- Helping clients reach previously untapped markets with outstanding growth potential.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high-volume administration role.
- A great deal of confidence, extroversion and proactivity.
- A clear, concise, and diplomatic communication style.
- A robust and focused attitude, with the ability to demonstrate clarity of thought.
- A keen desire to play a key role within a critical department, crucial for commercial success.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Fluency in another European language is desirable.
- Full clean driving licence or local to the area.
- Prior experience in the language services industry.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Remote working through the duration of the pandemic, and permanent flexible working once government advice allows offices to reopen (3 days per week in office, 2 days per week home working, flexible hours over all days).
- Private healthcare and mental health plan.
- A colourful, vibrant, multi-cultural, progressive team and working environment.
- Private pension scheme.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
WHO WE ARE:
Global Voices is a modern commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting new international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands and international government bodies, with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We also have ample free parking available!
See what our staff have to say in our ‘Unite The World’ talent acquisition video:
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- Whilst we are working remotely at the moment, this role will (when government advice allows) be based from our headquarters, 3 days per week, in Stirling, Scotland, UK. 2 days per week home working will be permitted, and flexibility of hours permitted across all days.
- Core hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
- Salary: Set at £18,600 per year.
All applications to this role must come directly from the prospective candidate. As such, Global Voices does not engage the services of recruitment/employment agencies.
Keywords: Administration Assistant / Administrative Assistant / Admin Assistant / Admin Jobs / Admin Jobs Scotland / Admin Jobs Stirling / Administration Jobs / Administration Jobs Scotland / Administration Jobs Stirling / Admin Manager / Administration Manager / Admin Coordinator / Administration Coordinator