THE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you looking for an Account Manager role which is dynamic, fast-paced, commercially focused, entrepreneurial, with a hot portfolio of active clients? Are you motivated by the idea of working collaboratively with some of the most instantly recognisable corporations in the UK, selling cutting edge international communications solutions to help them globalise? Are you looking for a company which has growth and progression firmly on the agenda?
The Global Voices mission is to “connect people; remove barriers; enhance value; and create opportunities”. We are looking for energetic, dynamic, and commercially aware Account Managers to join us on our next exiting phase of growth, as we accelerate our mission to become the number 1 language solutions provider (LSP) in the UK!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Working across many varied industry sectors including software, internet technology, automobile manufacture, retail and professional services.
- Networking and business developing with some of the most instantly recognisable corporations in the UK, and beyond.
- Managing and growing a hot portfolio of active clients and active relationships.
- Growing, developing and nurturing client relationships with a warm, persuasive approach.
- Working towards monthly and annual targets on both an individual and team-basis.
- Working alongside the digital marketing team to develop new marketing campaigns, approaches and routes to market, based on competitor analysis.
- Attending client meetings and arranging conference calls with directors for large tender opportunities.
- Providing world class customer service to world class clients across the globe.
- Helping clients reach previously untapped markets with outstanding growth potential.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A background of being able to influence, impact, and persuade at a high level.
- A career focused mindset which always thinks about ‘next’!
- Degree education (any discipline).
- A great deal of confidence, extroversion, and business acumen.
- A clear, concise, and diplomatic communication style.
- A robust and focused attitude, with the ability to demonstrate clarity of thought.
- A keen desire to play a key role within a critical department, crucial for commercial success.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Fluency in another European language is desirable.
- Full clean driving licence or local to the area.
- Prior experience in the language services industry.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment.
- A degree background in business / marketing / entrepreneurship.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Remote working through the duration of the pandemic, and permanent flexible working once government advice allows offices to reopen (3 days per week in office, 2 days per week home working, flexible hours over all days).
- Clear progression path and development plan.
- Completely uncapped commission (paid out every 3 months)
- Private healthcare and mental health plan.
- Fast career growth and development within a rapidly scaling, highly entrepreneurial company.
- Yearly company-sanctioned vacations overseas.
- A colourful, vibrant, multi-cultural, progressive team and working environment.
- Private pension scheme.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
WHO WE ARE:
Global Voices is a modern commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting new international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands and international government bodies, with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We also have ample free parking available!
See what our staff have to say in our ‘Unite The World’ talent acquisition video:
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- Whilst we are working remotely at the moment, this role will (when government advice allows) be based from our headquarters, 3 days per week, in Stirling, Scotland, UK. 2 days per week home working will be permitted, and flexibility of hours permitted across all days.
- Core hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
- Salary: Up to £33,000 per year, depending on experience and suitability.
All applications to this role must come directly from the prospective candidate. As such, Global Voices does not engage the services of recruitment/employment agencies.
Keywords: Account Manager / Account Management / Business Developer / Business Development / Business Development Executive / Business Development Manager / Account Executive / Senior Account Manager / Sales Account Manager / Sales Business Development Manager / B2B / Consultative Selling / Client Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager / Relationship Manager