Tender Writer – Italy
Global Voices is a real commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting new international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands; international government bodies with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We also have ample free parking available!
See what our staff have to say in our 2020 employer brand video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLmR8i3DKM
THE TENDER WRITER – ITALY
The role will be based at our Head Office in Stirling, Scotland, UK working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Development of 1st class, tender winning content.
- Produce compliant, responsive and compelling proposals.
- Ensure a consistency of response for every proposal, in keeping with Global Voices brand guidelines.
- Review refine and perfect a proposal over multiple drafts.
- Review and proof read of final bid responses.
- Perform research to build an extensive understanding of individual prospects, clients and industry sectors to bring proposals to life.
- Manage the end-to-end bid process from kick-off meeting to submission.
- Create bid project plans to support complex proposals.
- Ensure that the bid process runs smoothly every time, even under tight timescales.
- Liaise with stakeholders to establish background, content plan and theme statements for each proposal.
- Liaise with subject matter experts to get specialist content as required for each proposal.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree educated (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to manage several bids simultaneously, often with short turnaround times.
- Demonstrable ability and experience of prioritising workloads and working to deadlines.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Understanding of the sales process and the role of the bid team in a company’s success.
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders and manage projects with multiple contributors.
- MS Office skills (advanced Word and PowerPoint, intermediate Excel
- Native or fluent Italian speaker
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Fast, clear career growth and development within a rapidly scaling, highly entrepreneurial company.
- Private healthcare (length of service dependent).
- Private pension scheme.
- Competitive annual leave entitlement.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
- A colourful, vibrant, multi-cultural, progressive team and working environment.
- Dogs at work initiative.
- Various company sports teams.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Exposure to a legal environment
- A second European language would be highly advantageous.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Positive, ambitious, and energetic people with a hunger to succeed.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Robust, assertive, and outwardly confident in nature.
- Career focused with progression in mind.
All applications to this role must come directly from the prospective candidate. As such, Global Voices does not engage the services of recruitment/employment agencies.