Italian Project Manager
THE ITALIAN PROJECT MANAGER
Are you looking for a Project Management role which is dynamic, fast-paced, commercially focused, entrepreneurial, with a hot portfolio of active clients? Are you motivated by the idea of working collaboratively with some of the most instantly recognisable corporations in Italy and the UK? Are you looking for a company which has growth and progression firmly on the agenda?
Global Voices continues to grow, even in the midst of a global pandemic! We are looking for energetic, dynamic, and commercially aware Italian-speaking Project Managers to join us on our next exiting phase of growth, as we accelerate our mission to become the number 1 language solutions provider in the UK!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Working with corporate and the public sector clients to provide swift, accurate and cost-effective communication solutions.
- Creating quotes, liaising with clients directly and via sales team.
- Managing suppliers and ensuring projects go smoothly from small meetings to large events.
- Day to day management of interpretation projects.
- Working in collaboration with the other PMs in interpretation as well as the sales teams.
- Providing world class customer service.
- Project management of a selected large event on location at least once in a year – in Italy or the UK.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Degree education (any discipline).
- Confidence, extroversion, and business acumen.
- Clear, concise, and diplomatic communication style.
- Robust and focused attitude, with the ability to demonstrate clarity of thought.
- Keen desire to play a key role within a critical department, crucial for commercial success.
- Good knowledge of Italian (not essential to be mother-tongue).
- Fluent English.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Fluency in another European language is desirable.
- Full clean driving licence or local to the area.
- Prior experience in the language services industry.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment.
- A degree background in business / marketing / entrepreneurship / languages.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Remote working through the duration of the pandemic, and permanent flexible working once government advice allows offices to reopen (3 days per week in office, 2 days per week home working, flexible hours over all days).
- Clear progression path and development plan.
- Uncapped commission based on reaching KPIs.
- Private healthcare and mental health plan.
- Fast career growth and development within a rapidly scaling, highly entrepreneurial company.
- Yearly company-sanctioned vacations overseas.
- A colourful, vibrant, multi-cultural, progressive team and working environment.
- Private pension scheme.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
WHO WE ARE:
Global Voices is a modern commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting new international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands and international government bodies, with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We also have ample free parking available!
See what our staff have to say in our ‘Unite The World’ talent acquisition video:
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- Whilst we are working remotely at the moment, this role will (when government advice allows) be based from our headquarters, 3 days per week, in Stirling, Scotland, UK. 2 days per week home working will be permitted, and flexibility of hours permitted across all days.
- Salary: Competitive and flexible, depending upon experience and suitability.
All applications to this role must come directly from the prospective candidate. As such, Global Voices does not engage the services of recruitment/employment agencies.
Keywords: Project Manager / Italian PM / Italian Project Manager / Translation / Italian Translation Project Manager / Italian Project Manager / Senior Translation Project Manager / Languages / Linguistics / LSP / Language Service Provider / Italian Translation Projects / Interpretation / Live Interpretation / Interpretation Project Manager / Senior Interpretation Project Manager / Interpreting / Events Manager / Interpreting Project Manager / Italian PM