The Translation Academy
THE TRANSLATION ACADEMY AT GLOBAL VOICES:
Global Voices is a real commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting new international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands; international government bodies with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We also have ample free parking available!
See what our staff have to say in our 2020 employer brand video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLmR8i3DKM
THE TRANSLATION ACADEMY:
We have identified the need to recruit Translators / Linguists to be based at our Head Office in Stirling, Scotland, UK. The Translator / Linguist will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of translation projects for some of the world’s most instantly recognisable brands. You’ll be working on all kinds of texts – from marketing materials, to poems, to websites and even cookery books!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
You’ll need to be a native-level speaker of one of the following languages:
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Fluency in another European language is desirable.
- Full clean driving licence or local to the area.
- Formal education within translation – 4/5 year degree/master’s degree.
- Prior experience as a translator, either full time or freelance.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Positive, ambitious, and energetic people with a hunger to succeed.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Robust, assertive, and outwardly confident in nature.
- Career focused with progression in mind.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Clear progression path and development plan.
- Private healthcare (length of service dependent).
- Private pension scheme.
- Various company sports teams.
- Yearly company-sanctioned vacations overseas.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- This role is full time and office based at our headquarters in Stirling, Scotland, UK.
- Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
Please note; as a business, Global Voices does not engage the services of recruitment agencies.
Keywords: Translation / Translator / Linguist / Languages / Language Jobs / Graduate Language Jobs / Graduate Translation Jobs / Graduate Translator / Graduate Translation / Graduate Linguist Jobs / Graduate Linguist / Graduate Language Jobs.